Table of Contents
xiaomi Red Mi 3s
Hello everyone if you are find best phone under 10000 rs then you are landed at right place. Every people love to buy smart looking and slim smartphone. But this phone also some basic specification are required.
if you are find the budgets phone then you are search in google like below
- best phone under 10000
- best mobile under 10000 in india 2016
- bet android phones under 8000
- samsung smartphones under 10000
- htc phones under 10000
- best camera phone under 10000
we search these all type in google and read all specifications, review, price,comparison,processor,ram,internal storage,connectivity,4G, and all other than find best mobile and which is Xiaomi red mi 3s is best under 10000 rs.
The Redmi 3S, which was launched in India on August 3.it looks like the budget phone you were waiting for it.
It has everything and seems like an all-rounder that, in terms of hardware and design, looks as good as its bigger brother Redmi Note 3.
Below 10 reasons that proved red mi 3s is awesome
- One of the big reasons to buy the Redmi 3S is its big battery. comes packed with a humongous 4100 mAh battery.
- which is not a power-guzzler and battery hog, this big battery is bound to give users a fantastic battery life that, which frugal use, could run into up to two days with single charge.
- battery is polimer so less weight.
- Current time almost all phones seem to have a 5.5-inch screen and more than it ,the Redmi 3S has a smaller screen.
- Now, there are a lot of people who like big screens. But then a lot also prefer phones that can use and handle with ease or in other words phones that are small and compact.
- Redmi 3S, despite its relatively average price of Rs 6,999, sports a metal body. Yes, there are plastic parts but then that is how the budget phones are right now.
- Then there is the feature set. 16GB storage? Yep. 2GB RAM? That too! The phone comes with the latest MIUI 8, dual-SIM support and support for VoLTE with 4G.
- also you can get 3GB Ram with 32 GB internal storage with just 8999 rs.
- If we talk about camera than the Redmi 3S seems really good. At least, the hardware is cool and light.
- The phone has a 13-megapixel rear camera with all the bells and whistles like the phase-detect auto focus attached to it.
- The phone even has a fairly decent (at least on paper) F2.0 lens with five elements.
- We will take a better look at the camera of the Redmi 3S in the coming days by new update by company.
- But the image samples that Xioami has shared look great.
- it is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor. This is Qualcomm’s latest budget-friendly processor and it has enough horsepower to ensure that phones like the Redmi 3S are lag-free.
- The processor uses 8 ARM53 cores running at a speed of up to 1.4GHz.so consumers get smooth performance in most of the apps, including gaming apps.
- Now we talk about graphics than it has very good handled by the Adreno 505 chip.it has amazing amd fabulous gaming experience.
- The Redmi 3S Prime is a dual-SIM phone with a hybrid SIM slot that’s compatible with a 128GB microSD card as well.
- It has 16 GB/32 GB internal storage.This 4G device is also the first in India to come with a 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor backed by 3GB RAM.
- The front 5 megapixel camera on paper might sound great, but for selfies, the Redmi 3S Prime is just an average smartphone.
- The age detection software that’s seen on many Xiaomi phones is a nice way to make you feel good about your age.
- this phone also looks inspired by theMi Max which features a massive 6.44-inch display. However at 8.5mm thick, the Redmi 3S Prime isn’t as sleek as the more premium Mi Max (Review) which is just 7.5mm thick.
- Also include some internal facility like child mode,dual space,infrared,back finger print sensor,4G connectivity, 5-inch IPS display has a resolution of 720×1280 pixels with all LTE bands in India including the FDD LTE Band 3 and Band 5, f/2.0 aperture, HDR mode, 1080p video recording, and an LED flash.
- You also get a 5-megapixel front-facing camera which supports 1080p video recording.