Hello friends, you are on Alltechninja.com and we are back again with a new post. In this post, we have provided you top 11 best rooting apps for rooting an android smartphone without use of any PC or Computer. Rooting an android smartphone has its own advantages and some disadvantages. If you are techy person then it is not new thing to you that a rooted android smartphone can do anything for you. However, for the new ones, in simple and straightforwardly the rooted android smartphone is ten times more powerful than the same unrooted device. Therefore, you can understand the power of rooting. Now, if you have decided to root your smartphone and without use of any PC or computer than keep reading the post until the end.
In case of rooting the android smartphone without PC then there are many apps available on the internet. However, we have chosen the best 11 rooting apps for your android smartphone. In this post, you will also get a tutorial on how to root android without PC or computer. So, read the full post. Here you will get the full information.
Rooting an android device is not a big task for the techy persons. However, for those people who are new to the term ‘rooting’ then it will be a little bit difficult for them. However, you do not need to be worry because you are on Alltechninja.com and here we will provide you the full guide. In any case, of trouble we are here to help you out.
As I said earlier, there are a lot of rooting apps are available on the internet but, we have chosen the best apps for you.
You will get the full guide and step-by-step procedure on how to root android without PC or computer. Read the full post until the end and follow the each step very carefully. Without taking much time, let’s begin.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is the term ‘Rooting’?
- 2 Key Points to Remember before Rooting the Android Phone
- 3 How to Root Android without PC or Computer?
- 4 Best Rooting Apps to Root Android without PC in Just One Click
- 4.1 1. KingoRoot
- 4.2 2. One-Click Root
- 4.3 3. Framaroot
- 4.4 4. KingRoot
- 4.5 5. Root Master
- 4.6 6. iRoot
- 4.7 7. TowelRoot
- 4.8 8. Universal Android Root App
- 4.9 9. CF Auto Root
- 4.10 10. Z4Root App
- 4.11 11. Baidu Root
- 5 How to check if our Android Smartphone is Rooted or Not?
What is the term ‘Rooting’?
In some steps, you will get your smartphone rooted but first it is very necessary for you to understand the term ‘rooting’ especially for those who are new to this term. Therefore, first you should know about what is rooting. Therefore, you can get the full information about this.
As we, all know about the term ‘root’, which means ‘the starting part of the tree which is inside the deep earth’. The term ‘rooting’ is also similar to the term ‘root’. Rooted android smartphone can perform any task for you. It means there are no any limitations for your device. You can use it in anyway.
In unrooted smartphone, there are some limitations for your device to perform tasks. You cannot modify it through your own way. That is why people used to root their device. Let me explain it with an example.
Suppose that you are a school student (Android Smartphone) and in school, you have to stay in limitations. The school staff (Smartphone Company) will restrict you to do or not to do. However, if you have removed all the limitations in school through your power (Rooting Apps). Now, you can enjoy your school with no rules. In addition, no one restricts you to do whatever you like to do.
You can relate the example with the term ‘rooting’. By rooting your smartphone, you can do whatever you like to do. There are no limitations for your device. You can enjoy your device through your own way. You can also modify your device i.e. you can make any changes to your device.
The term ‘rooting’ is also known as ‘Super user’ access. So, I hope my dear friends you have understood the term ‘rooting’. In addition, rooting an android device has its own advantages and disadvantages.You should also know them first.
Advantages of ‘Rooting an Android Smartphone’
If you are going to root your android smartphone then you should know about advantages of rooting. If you have some knowledge about technology then there are unlimited benefits for you.
Here we given some great advantages for rooted android smartphone.
- Custom ROMs
You have also heard about the term ‘Custom ROM or Custom OS’. Most of the people used to root their device for installing the custom ROM. Custom ROM or OS is the most popular cause to root android smartphone. If you also want to install custom ROM then you have to go for root your device.
As I have said earlier that you can modify your device in any way, you want. You can completely change your device look through rooting. There are many Xposed Modules available on the internet. You can install them and can make changes to your device.
- Full Back up Your Android Device
Yes, you can make full back up of your android smartphone after rooting. Without root, you cannot backup your device completely. There are many apps available on the internet for backing up your device. Such as Titanium Backup and many more. It can also backup of progressing apps.
- Improve your device performance
After rooting, you can easily uninstall the default system app which you not mostly use or if you want to uninstall them. In this way, you can increase your device memory and RAM which improves your device performance and speed. In case of unrooted smartphone, you cannot uninstall the system apps.
- Increase your device battery backup
Yes my dear friends, you can increase your device battery life and backup through killing background running apps. The background running apps consumes more your device battery. After rooting, you can install battery saver apps to increase your device battery life.
- Uninstall dumb system apps
The device manufacturers uses market strategies and gives many apps in your smartphone. If you do not want some apps, you can easily uninstall them after rooting your phone. Yes, you can uninstall your system apps you do not use mostly. I have already explained about this term. After rooting your device this access is also granted to your device.
- Ad blocking
When you surf internet then the suddenly coming Ad can spoil your browsing experience. You can also enable ad blocking after rooting your android device. It is very useful for those who hate the ads. It is not the big problem for the rooted device.
- Change your device interior look
If you are bored with the system themes or if you want to change your notification panel and aslo want to adjust with your own way then rooting will help you a lot. There are many custom modules are available for the android device after rooting.
These are the some advantages after you will get after rooting your android smartphone.
Disadvantages of Rooting Android Smartphone
Everything has its own benefits as well as some risk or disadvantages. Therefore, this is the same in the case of rooting an android smartphone. There are some risk is also available in the case of rooting your device. If you have some technical knowledge then this risk is nothing for you. If you have done every steps carefully and in right way then there is nothing disadvantage for you.
- Risk of bricking your device
If a single step is taken wrong then it can turn your device into a dumb device or it can brick your device. Yes, therefore you should take every single step very carefully so that your device will not be damage. The point is to be remember that soft-bricked device can be solved but hard-bricked device could not be solved.
- Rooting avoids your device warranty
Yes, you heard it right. Rooting avoids your device warranty. This is because some of the device manufacturer does not allow rooting the device. If you root, then the warranty is not given to you. However, if the warranty time period has finished. Then, you should not worry about it. You can go for it.
- Risk of viruses
Many apps, which are used after rooting the device, comes with harmful viruses, which can harm to your device. Therefore, you should be very careful to this type of apps. In addition, many super user access apps contains harmful malwares that can harm to your smartphone. Therefore, you should be sure about using the super user apps.
- Software update interruptions
Rooting android smartphone can stick your device on the same version. You may not get the official update. Many of the users after rooting their smartphone faces trouble to update. They did not get the official update. Therefore, in this case, they have to update their device manually.
- Security issues
If you root your android smartphone then probably you may lose higher securities. When you use banking apps or money transfers money from any application then you have to pay attention. Such as Paytm and others. This is because the rooting device opens the gate for the hackers. The rooting apps does not ensures complete security for your device.
- Ads by the rooting apps
As I have said earlier that after rooting your device, you can easily block ads. However, this is also to be understand that the developers of the rooting apps also makes money from showing you ad. Which helps them to grow better. In this case, you have to compromise a little bit with the rooting apps.
These are some disadvantages after rooting the android smartphone. So, if you have understand the pros, cons, and wanted to root your device then follow the complete guide.
Key Points to Remember before Rooting the Android Phone
- Your device must be at least 75% charged before you go for rooting. This is because you will not get any trouble or failure due to low battery of your device.
- (RECOMMENDED) You have to take a complete back up your android smartphone before you go for root. It will help you to get back your complete data in any case of failure or losing your device data.
- You have to enable USB debugging in the developer section of the setting. If you have not enabled your device developer mode then first enable it. For enabling, go to about device>click 4-5 time on either kernel version or build number (it can be different in different phones, so, you have to find out. You can take help of the Google). When you have enable the developer mode then just follow the above step.
- The boot loader of the device must be unlocked.
- Do it at your own risk. We will not be responsible in any case of problem to your device.
How to Root Android without PC or Computer?
Rooting an android smartphone is not much difficult task to perform. One can root device easily within the few steps. In this guide, you will learn how to root android without PC or Computer?
For the beginners, they assume the term ‘rooting’ to a very difficult task. However, for a person who has some technical knowledge, it is a quite easy to do. The people who are new to the term ‘Rooting’, things can be complicated to them. However, we are here to help them.
In step-by-step guide they can easily root their device. Follow these steps very carefully. Without wasting anymore time let’s do this.
- You have to enable USB debugging in the developer option. If you have not enabled the developer mode then read the above step in the ‘Key Points’
- If you have already enabled your developer mode then go to the settings of your android smartphone>developer option>USB debugging>enable the option.
- Now, you have to download any one of the rooting app given below in the list and install it in your android smartphone. (If any warning appears, then ignore it and install the app anyway)
- You know very well that every rooting app has its own feature and method to root the device.
- In addition, every rooting app has its own particular ‘Root Button’. Therefore, you have to find it and you have to click on that button.
- Now, the rooting process will be start and you have to wait until the process is finished.
- After finishing the process, it will automatically reboot your device. If not, then you have to reboot your device.
- Congratulations! You have successfully rooted your android smartphone within just few steps and without any PC or Computer or laptop.
Advantages of Rooting Android Smartphone through Rooting Apps (One Click Root)
When it comes to root android smartphone, some of the people think it as a difficult task. However, for those who are tech lovers and techy peoples it is just easy as like downloading something else from the internet.
However, for the new ones to the term ‘rooting’ some apps are developed to make it easier. I have given some advantages of using one-click root apps for the new peoples in the term of ‘rooting’.
Before going for root, you should read it.
- First, you do not need any PC/computer/laptop to root your android device.
- You can root your android smartphone without losing your data. However, I recommend you to do it after taking full backup of your device so that there should be no risk to your data.
- Most of these apps are free and you do not pay anything for rooting your android smartphone.
- This is best and fastest way to root your android device. You have not to wait for long time.
- These apps are risk free. The risk of phone bricking is quite low or nothing. Therefore, you can go for it.
- This is best method to root your android phone. Especially, for the new people who are new to the term ‘rooting’.
- You can root any version of the android (Gingerbread 2.2, Ice-cream Sandwich 4.0-4.1, Jelly Bean 4.2-4.3, Kit-Kat 4.4, Lollipop 5.0-5.1, Marshmallow 6.0 -6.0.1, Nougat 7.0 7.0.1)
- These apps can root any brand of the smartphone. (Micromax, Lava, Lenovo, Xiomi, Samsung, Gionee, Oppo, Vivo, etc.)
- As said earlier, these are one-click root apps; these apps can root your android smartphone through just one click.
- The suggested apps are free of cost. You do not need to buy them.
- These one-click apps are Free, Secure, User-friendly and easy to use.
Now, you have read the advantages of the one click rooting apps. These apps work without any PC, laptop, or computer. After reading the advantages of these apps, now you will read about the features and working of these apps. So, without wasting time let’s go on topic.
Note: The new devices are not getting root access by these applications. This is because the new devices are coming with locked bootloader, which are the cause of trouble. If you want to gain root access in such devices then you should have to unlock the bootloader first. Only then, you can go next to it.
Best Rooting Apps to Root Android without PC in Just One Click
There are many apps available on the internet that claims to root android without PC or computer. Well, they do not work well or they do not root the phone.
After a lot of research, we have given below top 11 best rooting android apps to root the android smartphone without PC or laptop. It is sure that these apps will work fine in all devices.
If you get any type of trouble or difficulty then feel free to leave them in the comment section. We will try our greatest to solve your problem.
These are the best apps to root your android smartphone. Let’s have a look on their features and working.’
KingoRoot is one of the popular and best app for rooting the android smartphone without PC or computer.
It is an app with good features and tools. It is a powerful app to root any android smartphone.
Its working procedure is simple. That is why it has thousands of downloads. It is surely to root your android smartphone.
Some people could not differentiate between KingoRoot and KingRoot. But they both apps are different in aspect of work and owner.
- It is one of the fastest app to root the android smartphone.
- No risk of bricking the device. (Most of the time)
- It is free of cost and you no need to buy it.
- It is simple and easy to use.
- It is good app for the beginners.
- Best app in one click root.
- Root your android smartphone without PC or computer.
- It can run almost all versions of the android.
- It also supports to the Nougat version of the android.
- It requires internet connection to root the android smartphone.
How to root the Android Smartphone through KingoRoot App
- First, you need to download the KngoRoot APK.
- Then, open the app and click on the “No Root” button.
- You have to wait until the 100% process completes.
- After finishing the process, it will show you a message “Successfully Rooted”
- Now you have to do is to Reboot your android device and enjoy.
2. One-Click Root
The one click root is the another best app for rooting an android device without PC or computer.
As the name shows this app is basically designed to gain the root access to your android smartphone in just one click. Its simplicity and the user friendly UI attracts the people most. It has a special inbuilt feature also.
It has also provided the user to chat support in any case if they want.
- It is easy to use and simple.
- It is an app with clean user interface.
- It is a free app.
- As the name shows it roots the android smartphone with just a simple click i.e. one click root.
- It has provided the users to chat and message support.
- It roots your android smartphone without any PC or computer.
- Some of the devices are not rooted through this app.
- It contains Ads.
- It also need internet connection to root your device.
How to Root Android Smartphone through One-Click Root App
- Firstly, you need to download One-Click root app.
- Now, open the app and tap on the ‘root your device’.
- It may be ask you for downloading an app you can skip for it.
- Now, click on the ‘Scan Now’. It will scan your android device if it is rootable or not.
- If it shows you that your android smartphone is rootable then click on the ‘root device’.
- When the root process is finished then you have to reboot your android smartphone.
- Congratulations! You have rooted your device.
Framaroot is another one of the best app for rooting an android device without PC or computer in just one click. Framaroot has a good rate of success.
In beginning, it just roots the device with unlocked bootloader. It is one of the powerful app for rooting the android smartphone. It is a simple app and easy to use. Many people prefer to this app for rooting their device.
- It is a free app.
- This is simple app with good features.
- It is one of the powerful rooting apps for android.
- It has also feature to unroot your android device.
- One click root.
- Root your android smartphone without PC or computer.
- Root your android device within just few steps.
- Some of the devices are not supported by this app.
- It requires an internet connection for rooting your android device.
- It roots only android version with 4.0 and above of them.
How to Root Android Smartphone through Framaroot App
- First, you have to download install Framaroot app.
- Open the app and select ‘Install SuperSu’.
- Now, you have to select ’Aragorn or Boromir’.
- After finishing the process, you will see a message of successfully rooted.
- Now, reboot your device.
- Congratulations! Your device has been rooted.
Kingroot is one of the top best and popular rooting app ever. It is very simple to use. It roots the android device fastly. It is because it has millions of downloads.
The KingRoot app is specially developed for the rooting android smartphones. It has a good overall success rate.
The app has good feature and in a few steps it will root your android smartphone.
- The app is free of cost. You do not need to buy this app.
- The app has its own special feature to optimize your device and battery saving feature.
- It roots your android smartphone in just one click.
- It can also unroot your device.
- It can root any android smartphone. (Below 5.0)
- Simple and easy to use.
- Best for new people.
- It can only root the android smartphones having android version 2.2 to 5.0
- It cannot root devices having android version upper than 5.0
- It needs internet connection to root your android smartphone.
How to Root Android Smartphone with KingRoot App
- Download the KingRoot app and install in your android smartphone in which you want root access.
- You should skip the warning and install it anyway.
- First, you have to tap on ‘try now’.
- Click on the ‘get now’.
- It will start to root your phone and you have to wait until the process finishes.
- After rooting your device, it will show you that your device is successfully rooted.
- Congrats! Your device is rooted.
5. Root Master
Root Master is another one of the best app for rooting the android smartphone without any PC or computer.
It is one the simple as well as powerful app for rooting. It has good interface and one click root feature.
For beginners, it is one of the best tools for rooting. It is because of its simple and easy method to root the device.
Therefore, I recommend the new people to go for it. This app will help them to root their android smartphone.
- It is simple app with good user interface.
- This app is free available and you don’t need to buy this app.
- One click root app.
- Root your android smartphone without use of any PC or computer.
- It does not support some devices.
- May be Ads.
How to Root Android Smartphone with Root Master App
- First, you need to download Root Master App and install it.
- Now, open the app and tap on the circled ‘start’ button to begin the process of rooting.
- Wait until the rooting process will be finished.
- Reboot your device and enjoy.
- Congratulations! Your device has been rooted without any PC or computer.
IRoot is another best rooting app for rooting your android smartphone without PC or computer. It has its own good features and tools.
It is simple app with effective features. The rooting process is simple.
- The free app available. No need to buy this app.
- One click root.
- Many features are available in it.
- Root your android smartphone without PC or computer.
- The language of this app is in Chinese but not worry, the root access button is in English.
- Many ads.
- Bloatware inside the app.
- You have to download the IRoot app and install in your android smartphone.
- Open the app and you will find a ‘Get Root Access’ button. Tap the button.
- The rooting process will be start.
- Wait until the root process is not finished.
- After successfully root reboot your device and enjoy.
TowelRoot is another good app for rooting the android smartphone without PC or laptop. The app has a good success rate with good features. The app is simple and easy to use. George GeoHot is the developer of this application who has developed the app for rooting android devices without any computer.
The app works fine in all android devices. However, for Samsung and HTC users this app does not work for them. This is app is not compatible with the Samsung and HTC smartphones.
- The app is free available and you do not need to pay for it.
- The app has powerful feature to gain SuperSu access.
- The app can root most of the android devices.
- The app is safe and secure.
- The app has its own website where you can go to root your android device.
- One click root.
- Easy to use.
- Root your device without computer.
- Major problem with this app is that it is not compatible with the Samsung and HTC smartphones.
- It needs internet connection.
How to Root Android Smartphone with TowelRoot App
- First go for download the TowelRoot app and install it.
- Open the app and tap on ‘MakeItRain’.
- Wait until the rooting process and installation of SuperSu Is finished.
- After successful process, your device will get the root access.
- Reboot your device and enjoy.
8. Universal Android Root App
Universal Root app is another good app for the rooting the android smartphones without PC or computer. Most of the people prefer to this app because of its unique features and power.
This app can also root all the versions of the android smartphones. The app has a good rate of success.
How to Root the Android Smartphone using Universal Android Root App without PC or Computer?
- First, go for download the Universal Root app and install in your android smartphone.
- Now, you have to download SuperSu app from the PlayStore.
- After downloading SuperSu app, open the Universal Root App.
- Now, you have to select the right android version of your android smartphone.
- Tap on the ‘Root’ button.
- Now, the rooting process will be start and you have to wait until the process finishes.
- After successfully root you have to reboot your device and enjoy.
- Congrats! You have rooted your device.
9. CF Auto Root
CF Auto root is another one of the best rooting app. It is very good app for the beginners. It roots especially the Samsung Galaxy devices. However, it can root also other devices as well.
It needs some files to root the device. For the new devices, this app is mean to be best.
How to Root Android Smartphone by CF Auto Root App without PC or Computer?
- Go for downloading the CF Auto app and install in your android smartphone.
- Now, you have to select your device from the menu list.
- It will ask you for downloading necessary files go for downloading it.
- You have to select your device name.
- Now, after downloading the files, select them and tap on the ‘Root’ button.
- After rooting process, reboot your device and enjoy.
10. Z4Root App
When it comes to root the android smartphones. Z4Root app is the another good app for the android devices. The app has a good success rate.
The app was available on the Play Store. However, it was removed by the system. This is because the app was against their policies.
However, the app has good feature as well as with good user interface. It has not preinstalled bloatware.
How to Root the Android Smartphone with Z4Root App without PC or computer?
- Go for downloading the app and install it in your device.
- Open the app and in the home screen you will find three options (Temporary Root, Permanent Root and UnRoot)
- You have to click on any of these options, as you want to perform the task with your device.
11. Baidu Root
In case of the rooting android smartphones, Baidu Root is another best app. It makes more probability to root your android device. Therefore, this feature make this app unique.
This app supports more than 6000 android devices. Which is the key feature of the app.
The Baidu Root app roots the mostly all android versions. (V2.2 to v4.4). it roots the android smartphones quickly.
This app is more popular in the China. As the app is developed in the same country under popular Chinese company Baidu Inc.
How to Root Android Smartphone with Baidu Root App without PC or Computer?
- Download the Baidu App from the given link and install it in your android smartphone.
- Now, open the app and wait for loading it completely.
- Now, tap on the ‘Root Android’ button.
- The rooting process will be start and you have to wait until the rooting process not finished.
- After rooting your device, it installs SuperSu app in few seconds.
- Congratulations! You have rooted your device successfully without PC or computer.
WARNING: FOLLOW THE COMPLETE STEP CAREFULLY. A SINGLE WRONG STEP CAN HARM TO YOUR DEVICE. SO, DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS SITE AND I WILL NEVER BE RESPONSIBLE IN ANY CASE OF TROUBLE TO YOUR DEVICE.
How to check if our Android Smartphone is Rooted or Not?
You have rooted your smartphone, but you are not sure about your device if it is rooted or not?
In other words, you want to confirm that if your device is rooted. Then, don’t worry my dear friend, I am here to help you out.
In a few steps you can check your device if it is rooted.
The app I am going to tell you is the best app for checking the android device whether it is rooted or not.
The app is 100% accurate in the most of the cases. It will surely work for you. Just follow the steps given below.
- You have to download the ‘Root Checker’ app. You can download it from Play Store.
- Install the Root Checker app in which you want to confirm.
- Now, open the app and tap on ‘Verify Root’ button.
- It will analyze your device and it will take few seconds.
- After analyzing your device, it will show you a message “Congratulations! Your device is rooted” it means your device is rooted and you perform all tasks related to root.
Note: If the Root Checker App does not show you “Congratulations!” message then it means your device is not rooted. You have to root your android smartphone first by one of the apps given above. The key point is to remember that you have to unlock your device bootloader first to root with these apps. These apps will only work if your device bootloader is unlocked. In case, if you have not unlocked the bootloader of your device, you must unlock it first for going to root your device.
Now, I can hope that you have understood the rooting process. In addition, I hope you have learnt many things through this post. Now, you are able to root any android smartphone without any difficulty and without any PC or computer or laptop.
If you liked this article then share it with your friends. You can also give us your feedback.
If in any problem is occurring in rooting your android smartphone then feel free to ask us. We will try our greatest to solve your problem.