The SuperSu application has updated and if you want to download the latest version of SuperSu flashable zip or APK i.e V2.82 than you are on the right post. So, friends, in today’s post we will talk about the latest version of SuperSu application. In the latest update of SuperSU, almost all problem has solved, such as installation issues and other bugs. These are the major problems of previous version of SuperSu. So, all these issues has solved in this update.
In this update, Chainfire has mainly focused on the SELinux for the Noughat version of android. However, do not worry people; this update will work well for all android versions. A few days back they have also launched their beta version. Without taking much time, they had launched the full version of SuperSu, which is working well. It can be download and installed without any difficulty. In addition, this update has fixed the bugs of Playstore. Playstore is also working perfectly with this version.
Changes made in this update:
The latest update comes with SuperSU v2.79 SR1 and you should know that superSU V2.79 is the official latest version by the Chainfire.
Table of Contents
What is SuperSu?
Chainfire has developed this application and it is a super user manager, which gives root access to the different applications in device, where it has installed. It has made to work well on all type of android devices. The application makes the root permission easiest possible. It also manages your device applications.
The application has two types of files. One is APK file and the other one is flashable zip. The both are available on the internet. You have not worry about this because here we will provide you both type of files.
The point to be remember that if your device has not the root access then the APK file will not work in it. It also means that installation of the APK file not ensures that your device is rooted.
After this, if you want to install this application then you have to use the falshable zip file and install through custom recovery i.e TWRP or CWM.
If you don’t know how to install custom recovery on android device than our next post will be on this topic so stay tuned with us.
Now, if you have custom recovery installed on your device than you can smoothly flash the SuperSu zip file. However, you have to make sure that you have installed custom recovery on your device. Now, if you have installed custom recovery then you have to boot your device into recovery mode to flash the SuperSU zip file to install SuperSU application.
Steps to flash SuperSu zip file through recovery
- First download the flashable zip file (link is given below) and save it in a specific folder.
- Now boot your device into TWRP recovery
- Go to the folder in which you have saved your zip file
- Select your file and then click on install
- Swipe right to confirm the flash at the bottom of menu
- It will take around 2-4 minutes
- After that click “wipe cache/dalvik” and swipe right to confirm
- Boot your device and enjoy
If you are getting problem to flash the zip then below, we have given step-by-step procedure
The link to install the SuperSU zip file is given below. You can easily download and install through recovery.
Download SuperSu zip file latest version v2.82
Download SuperSu APK file latest version v2.82
Step by step procedure to install the latest SuperSu zip file through TWRP recovery
- You have to install TWRP recovery first in your device
- Then download the flashable zip file from the given link and save it in your concerned device
- Now boot your device into recovery mode by pressing and holding power button, volume down button and home button simultaneously. You have to press and hold until your device doesn’t boot into recovery.
- In the main menu of TWRP recovery mode click on “wipe” and do factory reset
- Back to the main menu and click on the “install” and select the “superSU zip file” from the folder you have saved
- Now, swipe right to confirm the flash and the installation process will be start
- You have to keep patience because it can take 2-4 minutes
- When the installation is complete you have to do “wipe cache/dalvik” again swipe right at the bottom of the menu
- Now go back to the main menu of TWRP and reboot your device
- Congratulations! Now your device is rooted
- You can install root checker from playstore and can confirm device rooting
If you have any type of problem facing to root your device feel free to comment.