Hello friends, we are back again with a new tutorial. In this tutorial, we will show you how to download and install Lenovo A6000 stock ROM. if you have Lenovo A6000 smartphone and you are looking to flash the stock ROM then this post is for you. In this post we have given step by step procedure to flash the stock rom. In this guide, you will learn how to download and install Lenovo A6000 stock firmware/ROM. This tutorial will help them who are facing software related issues in Lenovo A6000 smartphone. Therefore, you should read until the end and follow every single step of the tutorial. If you get any type of error then leave them in comment section. Without taking, your much time let us begin the tutorial.
Table of Contents
What is stock firmware/ROM?
You have ever heard about this term ‘stock rom’ or ‘phone’s software’ from your friends or from mobile repairing shop. If you do not know what is the stock ROM or the firmware/software. Then let me explain about it. Stock ROM or stock firmware is the official software of the smartphone. Which comes pre-installed in the smartphone from the manufacturer.
In other words, the different components of the software are packed in a flash file. This flash file is called Stock ROM.
In the stock ROM you have some limitations to use the device. If you want to make some changes, then you have to root your device and then you will be able to make changes in the smartphone. After rooting your device you can install custom rom or you can install modified kernels or MODs. You cannot do these things in the stock rom. In stock ROM you have to do things in limits. So, many people use to root their device. However, in this post we will talk about only stock firmware and the procedure to install it in Lenovo A6000.
If you do not know what is rooting and how to root any android device then our next article will be on the same topic. So stay tuned with us.
Why it is necessary to flash stock firmware/ROM/software?
When our smartphone does not work properly, it begins to hang a lot, or any software related issues occurs then you need to flash it with its stock ROM? You have to install stock ROM for working it properly.
Other benefit of installing stock ROM is that your smartphone will run smoothly and better. You will be able to get back default settings of your smartphone. The performance will be get much better.
Flashing the stock ROM will also fix boot loop issue of the smartphone and it will unbrick your device.
By flashing stock ROM to your smartphone, your device will be completely unrooted.
You can download the stock ROM flash file without any cost i.e free. In addition, much technical knowledge is not required to flash the file.
You can install stock ROM without any difficulty by following our step-by-step guide. So, read the full post carefully.
Required files to flash stock ROM
- First, you need to download the stock ROM flash file (the link is given below) from the official site. You do not need to worry about download it from the internet because we have given the link to download it directly.
- After installing the stock rom, you need to download the MTK USB driver tools. Its link is also given below. The drivers will help to connect your smartphone to your computer/laptop.
- Second, you need a computer/laptop.
- You also need a USB cable. I recommend you to use the USB cable; which you have received along with your smartphone. The USB cable will connect your smartphone to the computer/laptop.
Lenovo A6000 Firmware Download
Steps to flash the official stock ROM/firmware/software of Lenovo A6000
- When you have downloaded your stock ROM then it will be in zip file with extension “.zip” so, you have to extract it first.
- To extract the zip file you have to right click on the zip file and select the option “extract here”.
- Now, your file is extracted in the folder.
- The next step is that you have to install the MTK drivers in your computer/PC/laptop; which you have already downloaded.
- Now, open the Lenovo flash tool.
- Locate to your extracted zip file and select Lenovo A6000 stock ROM.
- Load your downloaded stock ROM flash file in the Lenovo flash tool.
- Now, what you have to do is to turn off you phone.
- Again, open flash tool and connect your Lenovo A6000 to your computer/PC/laptop.
- You have to make sure that you have loaded the firmware in flash tool.
- Now, you have to hit the flash button and your device will be start flashing the official stock firmware/ROM/software.
- The flashing process will take time around 10-15 minutes. Therefore, you have to keep patience.
- Depending on your system configuration, it can take some time, so don’t be panic and relax.
- Once the flashing process is finished, you can see a “pass” icon on the top of menu.
- Now, you have to remove your device from the computer.
- You have to turn on your device and it will show you some basic configurations.
- After finishing the setup, you will be able to use your device in official mode.
- Congratulations! You have flashed your Lenovo A6000 in stock ROM/official ROM/firmware/software.
If you are getting any type of trouble in flashing the stock rom in Lenovo A6000 then you can leave them in the comment section.
Final words about Lenovo A6000 Stock ROM
This was the easiest guide to flash the stock ROM/firmware/software in Lenovo A6000. In this guide you have learnt that how to download and install stock rom in Lenovo A6000. As I have said earlier that all the steps should be followed very carefully. Any mistake can brick/damage to your smartphone.
In addition, you have to flash the stock ROM at your risk and I will not be responsible for any damage to your device. Hope you liked this article, if you liked this article then share it with your friends. Keep visiting Alltechninja.com for informative articles.
WARNING: Please follow this guide very carefully and do it on your own risk. I will be not responsible if your device will be brick or in any case of trouble.