Screen recording can be a really useful tool and you can use it in a variety of ways. It will let you create different types of content, and save anything you want from your screen including online streaming videos, video calls, and more.
If you’re looking for an easy way to use screen recording, Movavi Screen Recorder is the perfect tool to start with. It is simple, yet has everything that you need to record any type of video footage from your screen.
Simple and User-Friendly
Part of the reason Movavi Screen Recorder is such a good option is the fact that it is truly user-friendly, and will make screen recording as straightforward as possible. It has a simple and clean user interface that is populated with intuitive icons so you can set up the recording quickly.
In fact if you would like to start recording quickly all you need to do is launch Movavi Screen Recorder, draw a frame over the area you want to record, and hit the ‘REC’ button.
While some of its features are tucked into menus, it isn’t difficult to find what you want. All in all it should just take you a minute or two to explore Movavi Screen Recorder fully, and not much longer to experiment with its various tools and features.
Although Movavi Screen Recorder is a simple screen recorder, it is definitely more powerful than many of the basic built-in recorders that you may have encountered in the past. In fact it will let you configure all the recording parameters and has several other helpful features to boot.
Some of the key features in Movavi Screen Recorder will allow you to:
- Define the capture area to record the full display, a specific program window, or a frame that you can draw on-screen.
- Select the audio sources that you want to record, including the system audio or audio from external devices such as a microphone.
- Control the volume levels for each audio source individually.
- Capture webcam footage alongside video from your screen and display it in a frame within the video.
- Adjust the frame rate to up to 60 frames per second for smooth and fluid videos.
- Automate the recording by setting a timer to stop recording after a fixed duration, or scheduling both a start and stop time.
- Capture keyboard actions by displaying them on-screen so that they are included in the video.
- Customize the mouse cursor and ‘click’ sound to make it more visible and audible, or hide it.
- Trim out unwanted parts of the video that may have been inadvertently recorded.
- Save the video in a format of your choice, or create an animated GIF from it.
As you can see you’ll have a lot of options in Movavi Screen Recorder that you can set up to grab video exactly the way that you prefer.
At the end of the day Movavi Screen Recorder is a simple and no-frills tool that focuses on providing you with essential features that will definitely come in handy. That fact coupled with its user-friendly approach makes it a great tool for any type of screen recording – whether you want to use it as a utility to save content from your screen, or create video content of your own.