Kodi is an open source free media player application that was earlier called as XMBC. The Kodi application lets you play all your media files that are locally stored across any of your devices that run on Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS or even Android.As the popularity of Android TV boxes is increasing these days, many of the popular Android TV boxes now come with the Kodi media player pre-installed and are hence called a Kodi Android TV Box. You may get stream authorization error like vidup.me/pair while watching movies in Kodi.
There are many Kodi Android TV Box devices that you can online and offline and if you have bought one recently and is confused on how to set up the same, then today we bring you a neatly explained guide on how to setup a Kodi Android TV Box easily without facing any sort of hassles.
How to Setup a Kodi Android TV Box?
Below is the step-by-step guide on how you can easily setup a Kodi Android TV Box. Before beginning the guide below, make sure that the TV to which you wish to connect the Kodi Android TV box has a HDMI port in it.
- Connect the Kodi Android TV Box to your television using a HDMI cable.
- Turn your Kodi Android TV Box ON.
- Once the Kodi Android TV boots up and the contents are visible on your television, the next step is to connect the Kodi Android TV to your WIFI network. The process of connecting a Kodi Android TV to a WIFI network is really easy and is same as how you would connect an Android device to a WIFI network.
- Now, launch the Kodi app.
And that is it. This is how easy it is to actually set up a Kodi Android TV Box. You can now enjoy all the latest movies, TV shows, live channels and more using the Kodi app available on your Kodi Android TV Box. You should also check out thevideo.me/pair Authorisation Error Fix
How to Install Kodi Addons?
The functionalities and features of the Kodi media player app on your Kodi Android TV Box can be enhanced by installing any of the Kodi plugins and add-ons that are available. Kodi comes with many add-ons, there are two kinds of add-ons, one is Official and another is third-party add-ons with the help of some best top Kodi add-ons you can watch movies, TV shows, Lie TV. You will need to install the “Indigo” extension onto your Kodi app, and here is how to do it:
- Go to the “System” option in the Kodi app.
- Click on “File Manager”.
- Now click on the “Add Source” option.
- In the “Text Field” area, type the link “http://fusion.tvaddons.co/”.
- In the “Name Field” area, type “Fusion”.
- Click on the “OK” option.
- Now, from the home page of the Kodi app, click on “System”.
- Then click on “Setting” option and then click on “Add-ons”.
- Under Add-ons, click on the option that says “Install from ZIP File”.
- From the list that appears, select the “Fusion” option.
- Now click on the “start here” option.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Go back the home page of the Kodi app, click on “Programs” and then click on “Program Addons”.
- Here you will the Indigo extension that you just installed.
Now follow the below guide to install Kodi add-ons using the Indigo extension:
- From the main navigation menu of the Kodi media player on your Kodi Android TV Box, select the “Programs” option.
- Under Programs, select the option that says “Program Add-ons”.
- Now select the “Indigo” option.
- Now you have to select the “Add-on Installer” option.
- Click on the Search button and search for the specific Kodi add-on that you wish to install on to your Kodi media player application.
- Once you have found the add-on, click on the same.
- From the add-on page that now opens, click on the “Install” option.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Now, to find the add-on that you just finished installing, select the “Videos” section of the Kodi app.
- Click on the option that says “Video Add-ons” and you will be able to find all the kodi add-ons that you have installed.
Did you find the above article on how to setup a Kodi Android TV box and how to install Kodi add-ons helpful?
Then do not hesitate to share this article and do subscribe to us for more helpful tutorials like this one.